I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Sunday 8 May 2011

Gym Bunny..

After months and months, and years and years, of yo-yoing, moaning and never reaching anywhere near my weight loss targets, I'm joining the gym, and I'm going in for my introduction tomorrow, so touch wood, this is it and I can finally enjoy the sunshine without the leggings and the oversized tops.
I already go kickboxing 3 nights a week (4 now Uni has broke up I hope, depending on how much I get into the gym) and it's great fun, and I have gained muscle, but it's still under a layer of podge (not good) So I thought an hour or so 4 nights a week after my kickboxing sessions should be enough for me to start seeing a more dramatic difference.


I'll update with measurements and what have you tomorrow when I've been and have more of an idea of what to expect, but it's safe to say I am really nervous and I don't know what it's going to be like!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment