I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Saturday 7 May 2011

A new beginning..

It’s time for me to start blogging properly, my life, my passions and my dreams (literally my dreams some days.. they’re pretty interesting!)

I have been so incredibly busy these last 8 months with Uni, I’m a second year contour student and as much as I love it, It has been the most stressful few months of my 23 year long life so far!

Course link: http://www.dmu.ac.uk/faculties/art_and_design/ug_courses/cont_fash.jsp

The posts will be things that inspire me, and I will be alot more vocal in my posts (if this isn’t something you want to see, feel free to unfollow me, but sometimes a girl needs a place to vent!)

I will be working on a number of projects over the summer which I’ll talk in more detail about as they come up, and also I’m hopefully going to be working for a gorgoues lingeire company (I’ll explain more at a later date when things are 100% confirmed) so I’ll have alot of exciting things to share!

Off to bed for the time being, I’m sleepy! After a manic few weeks preparing for a presentation with Curvy Kate and Lingeire buyer yesterday, and on average 3 hours sleep a night! I still havn’t gotten over the sleepyness <3

Talk soon lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment