I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Sunday 22 May 2011

The A-Z of me!

Saw this cute little questionnaire on a sprinkle of glitters blog and really wanted to fill it in myself!

So without dithering, let's start!

(I feel like I'm 15 and back on Myspace again!)


The A-Z of Me!

Age: 23 (eee)


Bed size: Just brought my first double bed and I'm waiting for Tuesday to hurry up so I can build it! If you've been following my DIY post you'll know I have a busy week of furniture building coming up!

Dogs: Collies <3 I love them with all my heart! My dog Izzy is a mix of a colly and a sheepdog I think and she's the most beautiful, loyal little puppy dog, I just want to give her cuddles all the time <3

(The beautiful Izzy Bella)

Essential start of your day: A quick read of the news pages! (sad I know) followed by a shower and some marmite on toast <3

Favourite Colour: Purple or dusty pink 

Gold or Silver: Gold, orrr, silver.. hmm, either? Anything?!

Height: 5"10, and I hate it.

Instruments I play: Recorder. Yeah baby ; )

Job Title: Trend assistant for Gossard lingerie.

Kids: None but I do want lots!

Live: Rugby.

Mum's name: Sarah <3

Nickname: Ash, Ashers, Sweets

Pet peeves: Honestly, and without looking like I'm copying Lou here, lateness drives me crazy. For every minute someone's late they loose serious Sim points. 

(Just FYI, my friendship meters actually work a little like those on the Sims. If your nice to me or we have a lovely lunch together, a point goes up by your friendship in my brain and I love you a little bit more, but if you're horrible you quickly loose Sim points and they're hard to get back!)

Quote from a movie: 'I've been nothin' but myself since the day I was born, and if you can't see that it's your failin', not mine.' - Big Fish

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 3 brothers, one bigger two smaller, and a little sister too!

Time you wake up: Erm on a 'school day' around 6am as I have an hours drive into Uni. When I have a day off, 9 perhaps?

Underwear: Hmm well seeing as I'm a lingerie student I suppose I should say something glam and ultra sexy all the time! But, sometimes nothing but a big pair of comfy knickers that you can pull up to your armpits will do.

Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms. Ew!

What makes you run late?: Nothing If I can help it!

X-rays you've had done: Ermm I fell (jumped) off a trampoline at school  once trying to do a back flip (show off) and they thought I'd fractured my back, but it was just bruising

Yummy food you make: Tomato pasta bake with grilled cheese, tons of salad and a huge helping of garlic bread <3

Zoo animal: Erm I do like the tigers, but the monkeys are cute too.




Thanks for taking the time to read this! And everyone feel free to fill this in for yourselves and let me know if you do

Talk soon lovlies!

xx

1 comment:

  1. hey just checked your blog after reading a comment you made on another bloggers post. love your blog and cant wait for more posts!xxx

    ReplyDelete