I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Project bedroom.. Part 2!

Hello there lovelies <3 I hope you're all in a happy mood today!

I'm feeling a bit deflated, don't know why really but I wanted to put this blog post up because my rooms finished and I love it. I don't have the best pictures yet It's been a busy few days, but you get the idea <3

So let's start! The bookcase, chest of drawers, desk and bed side table arrived on Monday. My Mum had so kindly put up the wallpaper for me and also put down the floor! What a lady <3 So when I got home from my boyfriends on Sunday night she couldn't wait to show me.

The picture doesn't show how purple the stripe is, but Mum sent me this on Sunday morning and didn't let me know the floor was being done that day, was a lovely surprise! <3
The arrival of the boxes. I had to lug this all upstairs on my own and it was bloody heavy!
But then it was onto the making! And it was very fun <3 I don't think anyone cares about the pictures of me putting it all together so I'll get onto the good part..











I'll upload some better photos later when I'm not in such a weird, horrible mood. Hmm.
But anyway, talk soon lovelies <3 Have a lovely day xx


5 comments:

  1. Your room looks gorgeous!!!! Love it!!! It's making me want to get on and finish my back room but I have to turn that into a studio when I really want a big dressing room lol!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love your room, job well done id say! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! It's nice to have it done and dusted now and I can just sit back and not think about it anymore, saying that, I do now want to decorate everything, need a house to make over! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome, now you can just sit back and relax in your prettyful bedroom. You can come make over my flat if you want haha! Its such a task trying to get it all done but i will get there in the end. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo don't tempt me I'll turn up with a paint brush ready to go : P
    But good luck with the decorating, it's daunting when you look at a whole room that needs to be stripped out and sorted but it'll be worth it in the end! <3

    ReplyDelete