I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Thursday 19 May 2011

Having a clear out.. eBay salee

In relation to the last post about my decorating project, I'm having a good old clear out!

So I thought I'd link you to my ebay page and you can have a look and maybe find a bargin <3
I'll be putting more up over the next few days I just got bored today of filling all the boxes in and writing about what I'm selling!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ashleighjessica/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Miss Selfridge Dress. Size 12.
Starting bid at £5
BIN £15

Republic lace dress. Size 12.
 Starting bid at £3
BIN £10

 Primark polka dot dress
 Starting bid at £3
BIN £5



River Island casual shirt  
Starting bid at £1.99
BIN £4

Pretty polka dot dress with belt.
 Starting bid at £3.99
BIN £8



Vintage Warehouse skirt.
 Starting bid at £1.99
BIN £4

Topshop gold glitter vest T.
 Starting bid at £1.99
BIN £4

Thanks for looking <3 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment