I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Saturday 21 May 2011

My first ever Yankee candle purchase!

So, for months I've wanted to indluge myself in a yankee candle or two but never felt like I could justify spending the money! But, I've been quite sensible with my money recently, I used to eaisily spend £40+ a month on take aways for me and my boyfriend and to be honest, it's food, and bad for me. So, I decided, no more splurging on crap, and start spending/saving for things that I actually want.

So, the two I went for.. Strawberry buttercream and Christmas cookie. Brought them off Amazon as they're a couple of quid cheaper, and I can't wait for them to arrive! 


I'll update when they're here and what I think of how gorgeous they smell! Need to work out where to put them in my room (which just to update, the wallpaper is up and I love it!! Will get a picture sorted soon when the floors in <3 )

Talk soon lovelies <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment