I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Sunday 29 May 2011

A new job.. Gossard lingerie


I start my new job on Tuesday and It's safe to say I'm really bloody nervous!! 
I applied for the position as a Trend Assistant at Gossard back in March and didn't hear anything for weeks, I was gutted! I still have a year left at Uni so to get a job before leaving would have been a dream come true really, knowing I have a job to go into as soon as I left rather than worrying about money or if I can even find a job in the area I've studied so hard in, so a month or so of silence was really disheartening. 
But, about 2 weeks ago I got an email through saying I'd been successful and they want me to start on the 31st of May! <3 


I have no idea what to wear, how to have my hair, shall I wear flats or heels?!
The dress code is 'smart casual' so it's not really formal which is good, but at the same time I have no money until pay day NEXT month and I'm going to have to pull a work wardrobe out of nowhere.. Scary! I might actually do a blog post tomorrow with outfit ideas because at the minute I can't picture anything that I already own that'd be appropriate. Hmm!

But! Back to the nerves, 2 sleeps.. I'll blog my first day and keep you informed of what's going on, you can come on my nerve wracking first day with me too! 

Talk soon lovelies <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment