I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Sunday 17 July 2011

A really quick update and an apology!

Well so much for me being incredibly organised and up to date with this blog! 
Last you all heard I was just about to start this new job, I was nervous, unsure about what to expect and didn't have a clue what to wear.. well! That was 6 weeks ago now? And I think it's safe to say I've been pretty bloody busy! I don't know where to start with it all!

Most exciting news since starting work is that I've been to Paris (the first time I've ever been and I adore it) Got back on Tuesday. The best way I can describe Paris is that it's a magpie on a ton of caffeine, it's so hectic and beautiful, full of a random collection of stunning buildings and statues, randomly placed museums and churches, I loved it! It was a work trip so I didn't get to do much touristy stuff, but I went to interfelliere which is one of the biggest lingerie and swimwear shows in the world, that was really inspiring and along with inspiration for work I got a ton of information for University too, so win win. I'll put up some of the pictures (I won't add them all there will be too many if I did!) I can't really do the trip justice and I was only there for a few days!




The apartment I stayed in in London before catching the Eurostar at 6am the next morning! 6AM!! :' ( Had to be up at bloody 4:30, so not good.



The best milkshake ever.. strawberry shortcake!

 

The Eurostar at St Pancras! 



 

I'm not a Mrs.. but oh well nice to pretend!


I lost my macaroon virginity.. mine was the strawberry one.. the best thing I've tasted in a long time! (since the milkshake anyway ; )




Dinner x





  

Spot of breakfast!



Wish I could say I had time to shop for myself and not for work, so many gorgeous shops



The only photo of myself and it was taken by accident, typical!


My first glimpse of the tower!  


and my second


God I hated the metro.. It's just so intimidating! 

So yeah that was like 3 days of the last 6 weeks, I've been in London say 2 times a week doing alot of comp.shopping which is fun, looking out for up and coming trends and seeing what's of inspiration or innovative. Spend alot of time in our office too (we have our own!) which I've covered in my boards, defiantly making myself at home. Work with some of the best people I'm so incredibly lucky to be around such passionate, inspiring people.




Sitting in start bucks after a long day on my feet!


My adorable little lunch box!

I'm so sorry this blog is just so all over the place and kind of vague, there's so much to say but it's been so long since it all happened, I don't want to go on! But I promise to stay up to date with it all, got pretty good at juggling life and sleep now, took a while I won't like, the starts are early but it's all good. I love life at the minute, I feel so incredibly lucky (too lucky, I'm still at University I shouldn't be doing this, I should be working at the Co-op like I was last year trying to make ends meet.) I just feel so happy.

I hope everyone is ok though and your lives are all lovely and keeping you smiling.

Will update soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment