I'm just your average 23 year old girl whose trying to make her way in the world! Studying lingerie design at Univeristy Is my passion and alot of my blog posts with be related to that, however I love to illustrate and there's nothing better than making something out of nothing... so this blog is a mix of all things hand made and creative!

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Well my cars fucked

So today's been a crappy day.
I'll show you why:





Eurgh it was horrible. I'm not going to go on about it because thinking about it still upsets me, I've been told I was lucky to come out of it in one piece as if the car had hit the tree front on the engine would have crushed me and if I'd have hit it from the side the car would have been folded in half. So many 'what ifs' and I'm sure they're going to play on my mind for a good while, but I just need to count myself lucky that I didn't kill myself or anybody else, and just move on.
In quite alot of pain with my back and neck at the minute, but the paramedic said I havn't broke anything so It's just whiplash. Eurgh just so surreal. Was just a moment of complete panic as I realised I had no control of the car and I just had to wait and see where I ended up.

Just want to sleep now anyway, on some pretty strong pain killers so they're making me feel drowsy. Hopefully tomorrow the pains lessened and I can just move on from this.


No comments:

Post a Comment